Saturday, April 12, 2014

Steampunk Saturday: The Behemoth

Wow, has it really been a week already? Welcome to another Steampunk Saturday, where I just quickly show off one of my beloved Warmachine models and talk some fast and easy tactics. This time around we are gonna have a look at the big boy, the master of disaster, Big B himself, THE BEHEMOTH!!!


One of my favorite warjacks in the game even though he was an absolute b**** to assemble and paint (old metal model) but he has a nice amount of weight to it which is something I really like on these big warmachines. In game he is a pretty costly character warjack (FA 1) clocking in at 13 points but is well worth the points if you ask me. He smashes almost everything (high ARM warjacks for example) in close combat with his armor piercing blast fists, has two bombards and in conjunction with his subcortex can fire them even when he's stuck in melee.


I usually like to keep a group of mechanics around just to give him that extra bit of survivability and you definitely want to keep him alive for a while, which is also why I like to keep him more in my backfield and use him for counter charges and keeping my side of the table clear.

Do you guys use Big B in your Khador army? What are your thoughts?

J.D.

1 comment:

  1. I have one on order for my Khador force. Looking forward to using him with Harkevich to get him shooting those cannons even more.

    ReplyDelete