Monday, April 7, 2014

Magic Monday: My favorite Magic Card

Just a quickie from me today, 'cause I just got back from one of my last exames this semester, am pretty beat and just want to relax. Nevertheless I wanted to talk to you about my favorite magic card of all time. I love to play tribal decks and in my opinion there is just non better (not necessarily competitive) than the goblin tribe. My favorite modern deck is mono red goblin tokens, but we will talk about that some other time. The card that makes it work though and is my absolute all time favorite is Krenko, Mob Boss.


If you can get a Goblin Chieftain, Hammer of Purphoros or a Fervor out the turn before and give him haste that way he is usually absolutely devastating.


Look forward to a building on a budget goblin deck next week, if I remember. :) In the meantime, what do you think about tribal decks in Magic? What's your favorite?

J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment