Thursday, March 20, 2014

Starting over again!

Wow…

It really has been a while. Almost two years ago I stopped posting on this blog but luckily I never really put down the paint brush which means I have a ton of new painted miniatures and I thought: “Hey, why don’t you start posting again?” And so here I am.

Here is a short overview of what’s coming in the near future:

- Weekly miniature/terrain showcases (Warhammer 40k, Warmachine, Infinity, …)
- Terrain tutorials
- Painting tutorials
- Tactica (Yes, I’m a pretty shitty player but I can still give my two cents about these oh so lovely games)
- Random stuff (Rants, News, Blogs I really like, …)
- Magic: The Gathering content (got back into it… and now I cant stop!)
   - Card/deck of the week
   - My current decks
- Lots and lots (a metric shit-ton!) of spelling mistakes!!! ;)

Now, I think that sounds pretty damn good and on top of that I will slowly give the entire blog a giant overhaul. I want it to be simple but still somewhat stylish. We’ll see how that goes.

Can’t wait to get into all of this again.

I’ll see you on the other side! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment